Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What OSOE Gear do you have?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

What OSOE Gear do you have?

I have recently scooped up a couple visor covers from OSOE and must say they are amazing.

Youtube Review

I'm currently looking at their cop rig, seat panels, and a lot more.

My question is, what OSOE Gear do you have?

If you have pictures or youtube video reviews post them up!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Waiting on a few additional items.

Death hangs over thee: whilst yet thou livest, whilst thou mayest, be good.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    No pics since I'm deployed... but I do run a couple of John's pouches.

OSOE is top notch for sure, and John Willis is a squared away dude.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    I've got a surefire & a multitool pouch. Damn nice stuff. Oh, and the finest beer coozie money can buy!
    "A 'sporting purpose' is what we use to describe actions taken with a football." -S.W.A.T. Magazine

"...if you are cruising the ghetto looking for crack and tranny hookers and you shoot their transgender pimp for staring at you the wrong way, then yeah, you might have a problem." -Iraqgunz

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Not to stir anything up but I also read at ar15.com and it seems they do not have a very high opinion of that company or John. I am new to all this stuff, as you can see from my post count, but I have been lurking at both this and ar15.com for about a year. I have to say that I put more stock in what people say at this site and go here first for info. I kind of get the feeling that there might be some back story there. Is it just bad blood?

I ask because I ordered a Cobra belt and a couple pouches. Both arrived much sooner then expected and the quality was outstanding. The belt was a bit too big but they exchanged it no problem. I will admit that in the few emails I had with John he was a bit short but that could just be his personality. This was all before I read the trash talking on the other forum. I would like to order more stuff from them and my personal experience says I should but the talk over there kind of makes me nervous.
    Last edited by TheWaker43; 05-26-12 at 11:54.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWaker43 View Post
    Not to stir anything up but I also read at ar15.com and it seems they do not have a very high opinion of that company or John. I am new to all this stuff, as you can see from my post count, but I have been lurking at both this and ar15.com for about a year. I have to say that I put more stock in what people say at this site and go here first for info. I kind of get the feeling that there might be some back story there. Is it just bad blood?

I ask because I ordered a Cobra belt and a couple pouches. Both arrived much sooner then expected and the quality was outstanding. The belt was a bit too big but they exchanged it no problem. I will admit that in the few emails I had with John he was a bit short but that could just be his personality. This was all before I read the trash talking on the other forum. I would like to order more stuff from them and my personal experience says I should but the talk over there kind of makes me nervous.
    Those seemed to be all customer service issues, and I don't think anyone can realistically prove anything either way.

All the stuff I've ever bought from him has been great quality and on time.
    I'm not cool. I just do this stuff for fun.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWaker43 View Post

Walker I would put your experience with John over the noise from TOS.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Stacked Micro Rig w/H-harness and hydro carrier. Also used his med satchel from my primary trauma kit. All top notch stuff.

The ARFCOM drama is just that...drama. John has called them out several times and they never come through with any info to backup their claims. I've had nothing but good dealings with him.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacer View Post

The ARFCOM drama is just that...drama. John has called them out several times and they never come through with any info to backup their claims. I've had nothing but good dealings with him.
    Exactly.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacer View Post
    I'm not involved with the "ARFCOM drama", but I am aware of another thread on the old LMS Defense forum where a few members, including me, are still waiting on gear from John that was paid for years ago. John stopped responding to me about my unfilled order.

http://www.lmsdefense.com/forum/index.php?topic=5853.0

Hopefully John has changed his ways and your experience is typical of his current business practices.

I'm willing to provide you (via PM or email) with the documentation I have regarding my claims, if you desire.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast