Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thinking M&P 9mm...Should I do it?

Feedback Score
    Get a Glock 17 now,and in a few years get then M&P ,as you see most of us have both anyways.I also like Glock better then the M&P.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    $375 for a new M&P with 4 hicap mags would be hard to pass up.

Feedback Score
    M&P. I just bought a 9 and have two .45's and a .40. Great pistol. Very comfortable to shoot. Can't beat the price you are getting. As far as magazine costs it is my understanding that Smith is dropping the price on those shortly.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuicideHz View Post
    Jmart- look at it this way- you aren't just grabbing the rear of the grip, you are also grabbing the front. The fronts all have a definite angle to them whether they have finger grooves or not.

Quote Originally Posted by jmart View Post
    Hadn't really thought of that. So is that the angle that everyone speaks of? I realize it would be parallel with the back of the grip, but I always thought the back had a greater influence on pointability and all the "humps" and "recesses" were what distinguished one grip angle from another.

But its the backstrap angle and shape that change the angle and orientation of your wrist.

Thats why some people pay money to have the hump ground off and backfilled on their Glocks.
    NOT in training for combat deployment.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Just because people pay money for it doesn't mean...

I would buy Grant's FDE framed M&P45. It's a good price. His black 45 is an exceptional price!

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12