Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Question on palmetto state armory uppers

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ~kev~ View Post
    So no reason related to the overall quality of the product?
    QC checks are possibly one of the most critical parts of product quality. I don't care what materials a company uses if they don't take pride int he final product they ship out the door. People get to caught up in a check list of parts and materials and forget that if the company putting out the product doens't bother to have a good QC check at the end then it is no better than using crap materials from the start.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post
    if the company putting out the product doens't bother to have a good QC check at the end then it is no better than using crap materials from the start.
    Getting onions on your burger has something to do with the beef supplier?

The person doing the final inspection of the box has nothing to do with the guy running the CNC machine.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    So no reason related to the overall quality of the product?
    Shipping a mid-length upper with a carbine gas tube sure qualifies as a quality issue in my book.
    This isn't an illegal gun, it's an "undocumented protection device". Don't be so insensitive.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveshamockery View Post
    Shipping a mid-length upper with a carbine gas tube sure qualifies as a quality issue in my book.
    Did the rifle function properly?

If the rifle functioned as it was supposed to, that is a shipping and receiving issue, and not a an issue with the grade of steel, issue with the CNC machines,,,,,,.

You can not tell me you have never opened the wrong can of beans, or the wrong kind of corn, or bought the wrong type of batteries.

Accidents happen. If you have a belly button, sooner or later you are going to make a mistake.

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Ok now I am convinced you are just trying to mess with us....
    A middy with a carbine gas tube will not function.

If the rifle functioned as it was supposed to, that is a shipping and receiving issue, and not a an issue with the grade of steel, issue with the CNC machines,,,,,,.

You can not tell me you have never opened the wrong can of beans, or the wrong kind of corn, or bought the wrong type of batteries.

Accidents happen. If you have a belly button, sooner or later you are going to make a mistake.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post
    Ok now I am convinced you are just trying to mess with us....
    A middy with a carbine gas tube will not function.
    So the gas tube was what, 3 inches short and not connected?

If so, then that is a quality control issue.

Feedback Score
    The gas tube issue was almost a year ago and affected what 3 rifles? At least that problem was easy to diagnose.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

You may have misunderstood. It was sold as a complete upper, not multiple line-item parts that were fulfilled as individual parts of a larger order.
    This isn't an illegal gun, it's an "undocumented protection device". Don't be so insensitive.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveshamockery View Post
    I agree huge issue. But 1 issue out of a total of what sampling? My guess is the % is very low.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by windellmc View Post
    The gas tube issue was almost a year ago and affected what 3 rifles? At least that problem was easy to diagnose.
    Holy crap, the people complaining sound like my exwife. Do one thing wrong and she never lets you live it down.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast