Thread: Raven Concealment Systems

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Raven Concealment Systems

I'm thinking about ordering a holster from Raven Concealment Systems for either my M&P 9mm, G19, or HK45. Can anybody give me some feedback on them? I know the Vickers Tactical Low Light Level I class #2 guys got to see them in person. What did you think of them? Anybody else own one?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I literally just placed an order at The Malabar Front for several Raven Concealment items (late birthday gift to myself).

I have a Glock 19 holster and a custom 5.56mm AK mag carrier. The material is thin and the holster is curved to hug the body. I usually wear a Sidearmor holster/mag carrier and while very well made, they are thick and chunky compared to the RCS product.

The really cool part is that the same holster can be worn as an OWB or IWB (have not done this yet, but just ordered some soft belt loops.) Also, hardware is available to attach and overlap components, such as a pistol and rifle mag carrier.

I ordered a M&P45 holster with provision for a future X300 light, a double .45 mag carrier, a PMAG carrier and some hardware.

Only minor issue is that the gear only comes in all black right now - I'm sure in the future they will offer lower profile colors. It can always be painted if needed.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)

Feedback Score
    I've been using the RCS holster and double mag carrier for low profile carry of my DoS issued Glock 19 over here in Iraq since my return in early October '07. Very comfortable and concealable. Several co-workers have already switched to RCS.

I'm not going to drop any names of individuals or of units, but I can tell you first hand that these holsters have caught the eye of those who know and use good gear.

VA, if you shoot an IM or e-mail to me, I can elaborate.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Thanks Sam, I missed that thread.

Stony, I will send you an email tonight.
    Last edited by VA_Dinger; 01-12-08 at 15:03.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Here is one with the "tuckable clips", although I don't tuck the shirt over it, I prefer to use it as a normal IWB. It's rock solid in this set up.