Page 114 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1308

Thread: SIONICS Weapon Systems

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    You guys are killing it! I know it's been a lot of hard work and you guys deserve it!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    A quick little update for everyone. SIONICS has been awarded the contract to provide new patrol rifles to the Colorado State Patrol. This contract calls for almost 800 rifles and will include accessories such as slings, red dot sights, and WML's.

In addition we have been awarded a contract with another large agency in Arizona and are waiting on final notification for that award.
    Good to hear! Have been really happy with everything I picked up. I just recommended one of your lower parts kit to a buddy because he had been having bad luck with out out spec/bad finish parts from CMMG, Rock River and PSA.

He loved the quality of the kit he received and said that is all he will be buying going forward. Plus it's pretty much the same price for the builder kit, just way more consistent parts

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Thanks much! We are going to make some tweaks to current offerings and updated some things as well.

Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    Good to hear! Have been really happy with everything I picked up. I just recommended one of your lower parts kit to a buddy because he had been having bad luck with out out spec/bad finish parts from CMMG, Rock River and PSA.

He loved the quality of the kit he received and said that is all he will be buying going forward. Plus it's pretty much the same price for the builder kit, just way more consistent parts

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    A quick little update for everyone. SIONICS has been awarded the contract to provide new patrol rifles to the Colorado State Patrol. This contract calls for almost 800 rifles and will include accessories such as slings, red dot sights, and WML's.

In addition we have been awarded a contract with another large agency in Arizona and are waiting on final notification for that award.
    Congratulations to you all, it is well deserved and continues to speak volumes of the good work you folks do. Keep it up!!!
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Congrats Fellas

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)

Very cool, that should be an interesting sale. Colorado has some real extremes regarding weather - dust, cold, ice, sand and rain. The maintenance data you get back would be well worth a read.

Feedback Score

That's awesome IG. I don't have a complete Sionics carbine but I do have some of their components and really like them. Keep up the good work!

NYH1.

ROLLTIDE!
    NYSRPA Member.

Feedback Score

Outstanding! I have become quite a fan of your products. In addition, the customer service is and has been nothing less than fantastic.

Cheers, Steve

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Did the 9mm Glock mag compatible lowers get shelved?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    100 yd, hornady black 223 62gr, medium profile. cant remember if it was bipod or bag, but was off the bench. one of the first groups I shot with it, probably didn't even have 200 thru it at the time

Page 114 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast