Page 113 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1308

Thread: SIONICS Weapon Systems

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sycotik View Post
    I just snagged the last one I think...
    Good for you, you will enjoy. I will put a shameless plug, I am selling my pulled RGP barrel that I pulled on the EE for $125 shipped.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Anyone with a Sionics barrel use the Geissele gas block? Looking to see if the pre-dimpled Sionics barrels line up before I order one (or two).
    Last edited by sveesix; 08-24-18 at 08:49.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    If I remember correctly only one of the dimples lined up.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by alphavictortango View Post
    If I remember correctly only one of the dimples lined up.
    Seeing has how there is only one dimple it is a pretty safe bet.

The barrel is dimpled directly opposite of the gas port as it should be and yes a Geissele will work fine assuming use handguard with an appropriately large I.D.
    Last edited by titsonritz; 08-24-18 at 13:39.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Seeing has how there is only one dimple it is a pretty safe bet.

I barrel is dimpled directly opposite of the gas port as it should be and yes a Geissele will work fine assuming use handguard with an appropriately large I.D.
    Just because there is a dimple doesn't mean that the Geissele spacing will line up over the gas port with the Sionics dimple, hence my question.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    While I may not be an accurate informant of dimple quantity, i can confirm that a Geissele gas block functions just fine on a Sionics RGP barrel.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sveesix View Post
    Just because there is a dimple doesn't mean that the Geissele spacing will line up over the gas port with the Sionics dimple, hence my question.
    One of the holes in the gas block is directly opposite on the gas port in the gas block, there is a single dimple on the barrel opposite the gas port of the barrel. The spacing of the screw holes makes in the gas block makes zero difference. Align the screw hole of the gas block opposite the gas port with the gas port in the barrel and rotate the block 180*, it is now properly aligned with gas port and the dimple. The second screw will not have a dimple.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sveesix View Post
    Contact Sionics directly and just ask them - they respond to emails promptly and during business hours, answer the phone too.
    In my experience, Sionics has some of the best customer service in the industry.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tango-papa View Post
    Contact Sionics directly and just ask them - they respond to emails promptly and during business hours, answer the phone too.
    In my experience, Sionics has some of the best customer service in the industry.
    This is a fact.

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    A quick little update for everyone. SIONICS has been awarded the contract to provide new patrol rifles to the Colorado State Patrol. This contract calls for almost 800 rifles and will include accessories such as slings, red dot sights, and WML's.

In addition we have been awarded a contract with another large agency in Arizona and are waiting on final notification for that award.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Page 113 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast