Page 126 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1308

Thread: SIONICS Weapon Systems

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by taekwondopreacher View Post
    Being made by the same parent company and does not mean it's made using the same process. E.g. destressing cycle, etc.
    Rest Assured, our BCG's with NP3 Coating are still available and will be available in the future.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    Not sure if there is a Sionics rep here anymore...

But with Robar closing, will the NP3 BCG’s still be available?
    Rest Assured, our BCG's with NP3 Coating are still available and will be available in the future.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SIONICS Weapon Systems View Post

I'm going to panic and buy a couple spares anyway.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SIONICS Weapon Systems View Post
    Good to hear, thank you

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    I'm going to panic and buy a couple spares anyway.
    Thanks for your business.

If there is anything else that we can help you with, please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Feedback Score
    Just a heads Up...

Primary Arms has started carrying Sionics. They have a really good selection of most of their products

List pricing is a little lower than on Sionics direct site on most items from what i saw and if they run sales like they do on SOLGW could possibly catch some really good deals here. I would recommend signing up for PA emails. They have stripped uppers and a couple different configurations of lowers that are nice.

Glad to see Sionics is starting to work with some more vendors. I personally love their stuff

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    ^Great to see. I saw a Sionics LPK at PA the other day and wondered if I just hadn't noticed before.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    Just a heads Up...

Primary Arms has started carrying Sionics. They have a really good selection of most of their products

List pricing is a little lower than on Sionics direct site on most items from what i saw and if they run sales like they do on SOLGW could possibly catch some really good deals here. I would recommend signing up for PA emails. They have stripped uppers and a couple different configurations of lowers that are nice.

Glad to see Sionics is starting to work with some more vendors. I personally love their stuff
    You know, SONICS seems to always get compared to SOLGW, BCM, mm., (and verse visa) pricing and quality and more... I know it is because these are ALL IMHO Top of the line.
    I don't know why it is, but for Me, I always come back to SONICS, I Love their ARs, one of these days I am going to snag something like this!>>>-------> http://sionicsweaponsystems.com/stor...rol-ssk-15.jpg

http://sionicsweaponsystems.com/stor...ol-ssk-15.html
    Last edited by RVTMaverick; 11-04-19 at 11:37.
    The lessons that we learn are written the tomb stones of others. -Reid Henrichs

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Awesome, PA has been my go to guys when it comes to the larger distributers.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    very nice to see Sionics branching out to distributors. but please, PLEASE do not have a sale PA ...at least not for a month or so, the sale on SOLGW stuff was enough to cripple my bank account for a while lol

Page 126 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128 ... LastLast