Page 129 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131 LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1308

Thread: SIONICS Weapon Systems

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Reminded once again of what a solid company Sionics is, they've become my go-to builder and parts source.

1. They have their great high-quality LPK's in stock again. And their 2-stage Schmid 1005 triggers.

2. They have their pistol and rifle builds available. Was talking with a rep on the phone about a possible rifle, gas port and other Q's about a LAW folder. Even though they're slammed with work he was friendly and chatted for over 5 minutes, walking through the options. Didn't expect that at all, but good on them for their service.

There aren't too many places that have that blend of high quality product, great service, and still a small company that will take the time of day to talk with customers.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by maximus83 View Post
    Reminded once again of what a solid company Sionics is, they've become my go-to builder and parts source.

1. They have their great high-quality LPK's in stock again. And their 2-stage Schmid 1005 triggers.

2. They have their pistol and rifle builds available. Was talking with a rep on the phone about a possible rifle, gas port and other Q's about a LAW folder. Even though they're slammed with work he was friendly and chatted for over 5 minutes, walking through the options. Didn't expect that at all, but good on them for their service.

There aren't too many places that have that blend of high quality product, great service, and still a small company that will take the time of day to talk with customers.
    I am glad to hear they are doing okay as they make a solid carbine. I check their website periodically and it seems product availability is hit and miss, although that seems to be the norm in the industry lately.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Just purchased a complete lower from them today. Saw one in stock at Primary Arms had to buy .

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ubet View Post
    Here’s some of my new sionics pistol

And 100 yards open sights

Beautiful!
    ”New levels of dissimulation being reached for - and gained – in the faux journalism/gov spokesmen/shadowy ‘intelligence’ nexus which blends together the worst elements of controlled medias, puppet governments, & mafia-led ‘security’ forces, as our ‘post-reality’ era jets further and further away from any remotely real ‘events,’ authentic ‘leaders,’ & factual reporting.”

~ Yuno

"The future is bright, mostly because flames are on the horizon."

~ Author unknown

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Last time I needed a barrel with an installed FSB, they hooked me up. Their barrels have always shot well for me. I'm super tempted to do another FSB build.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I've now built two complete rifles from them. Service, communication, performance are all top notch. Like someone else mentioned, they are now my go-to AR build company. The last complete upper they built for me (Last month actually), they called me because the barrel I ordered was back-ordered for several weeks. They offered me another option for the price I already paid, or the option to wait. I can't say enough great things about them.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Any discounts or coupon codes for Black Friday 2020?
    "Adrenaline + tunnel vision + a little disbelief = that John Wayne moment" - Firefly

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious_ar15 View Post
    Highly doubtful. They are backed up weeks as is. No need for a sale. I did grab a complete lower with their 2 stage trigger at primary arms for 340 last week. That was a solid deel imo

Think they went oos though

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious_ar15 View Post
    I'm just glad they are taking orders at all at this point.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Check it out... SIONICS is selling pinned and welded 14.5" guns. That's news to me.

Patrol Rifle Three 14.5″ Pin and Weld
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 129 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131 LastLast