Thread: Raven Concealment Vanguard 2 ever being released..?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

Raven Concealment Vanguard 2 ever being released..?

What's the deal? Anyone know if Raven Concealment is ever going to get around to releasing their "Vanguard 2" holster..?
    There have been multiple posts on their Facebook page and gun forums saying basically "any day now, next month (months ago), soon, after some legal stuff is worked out, etc."
    - but I'm starting to think that there is either an issue with the design, or they may not have exclusively developed the design on their own and are caught up in patent/copyright-issues... but these are just guesses that come to mind, as historically, that's usually the case whenever a product that people are waiting for and that's obviously going to sell some units has trouble making it to market...

I'm getting tired of waiting for Raven, and still hope they get it out... but I'm sure like a few other potential customers out there, I'd be happy to buy a similar design from Blade-Tech or Comp-Tac (at probably a lower price-point) if Raven can't get it together.

Hate to sound like such a jerk, but I just would like to get one, and am pretty sure that having a successful pre-release and then dragging feet for months isn't usually the way products of any kind are brought to market.
    Last edited by ck1; 05-28-12 at 01:46.