Thread: Arlington Sportsman's Club?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Arlington Sportsman's Club?

Anyone here members of the Arlington Sportsman's Club, which is technically located in Mansfield?

I just moved to Mansfield (from Royse City) and realized this private club is about 7 miles from my new home - I'd love to check it out, but I'm not sure if they do prospective member tours or anything like that. Also, it requires 2 letters of reference from current members on the membership app so I'm not even sure how I'd get a foot in the door...
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

The will to win is worthless if you do not have the will to prepare. -Thane Yost

Whining in a forum that people have seen your thread, but not replied, reeks of an odd brand of desperation. - Me

Titling your thread "To XYZ or Not to XYZ" will cause me to completely ignore your thread.

Feedback Score
    I'm not a member but have visited as a guest of a friend of mine. We pretty much had the rifle range to ourselves. Seems like a decent place.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    An honest Government has no fear of an armed population.
    PSALM 109:8

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    How were the facilities? Well kept? Did it look like any useful pistol/rifle training could be done or was it strict on things like rapid fire, drawing from concealment, etc.?

At nearly $600 to join the first year (for the whole family), I'm hoping it's not just fudd bench shooting.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

The will to win is worthless if you do not have the will to prepare. -Thane Yost

Whining in a forum that people have seen your thread, but not replied, reeks of an odd brand of desperation. - Me

Titling your thread "To XYZ or Not to XYZ" will cause me to completely ignore your thread.