Thread: Beretta ARX100 trigger

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Beretta ARX100 trigger

I have a couple of these rifles, and I was curios what everyone is doing to make the trigger smoother and/or lighter? I called Timney, and they claim that the drop in modules they make for the AR15 rifles will work, I do not see how that is possible, and was wondering if anyone here has tried.

I know there is a company making components to lighten the trigger, but they are back-ordered every time I check them out. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Chris
    President of Trigon Armament Inc.

FFL-07 SOT-02

AR-15 Armorer

Competitive Shooter

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Art's (Shootingsight) trigger for the ARX is great, as are all his triggers that I've used: SIG552, Tavor, and SCAR.

As for smoothing the stock trigger, the best I've ever got was to use some powdered teflon on it. I'd be dubious about polishing the plastic sear or hammer engagement surfaces. If you do try polishing, I'd have replacements from Brownells on hand in case you made it worse.

H

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by halmbarte View Post
    Art's (Shootingsight) trigger for the ARX is great, as are all his triggers that I've used: SIG552, Tavor, and SCAR.

As for smoothing the stock trigger, the best I've ever got was to use some powdered teflon on it. I'd be dubious about polishing the plastic sear or hammer engagement surfaces. If you do try polishing, I'd have replacements from Brownells on hand in case you made it worse.

H
    I think I'll pick up an extra receiver and send it to them for the trigger work. Thanks for the info.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    President of Trigon Armament Inc.

FFL-07 SOT-02

AR-15 Armorer

Competitive Shooter