Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 340PD XS Big Dot ---

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Agreed. Skills you build shooting it at 25 yards will b useful at all distances.

I am going to put mine on my old 342 this weekend. Any tips on how to drill the hole?
    When I putnmine on I drilled 1/2 way through from one side and then started from the other side and drilled the other half through. I think that is what the directions said to do. It worked well.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

My 340PD. I saw the price of new ones yesterday. I think I am gonna sell mine!

Last edited by usmcvet; 06-19-12 at 07:30.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    calviroman - how difficult was it drilling the tenon on that XS? I have the Big Dot sitting in the package that I plan on installing on a 386 "pre-nightguard" and hadn't anticipated the tenon being blank when I ordered it.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Yeah I was surprised too. I used my cordless drill and did it on the coffee table. It was easy and I have a bit of Tim the Tool Man in me.

Feedback Score
    It was very easy. Just be sure you're drilling straight and use the correct size drill bit. I used a 1/16" and a hand drill and it worked out just fine. I also put a drop of locktight blue in the sight channel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12