Thread: Old Faithful Holster kits

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Old Faithful Holster kits

Have any of you had experience with Old Faithful Holster Kits?

IWB Kydex and leather kits in the style of Crossbreed Super Tuck and Galco King Tuck.

They seem quite affordable as you get a piece of molded kydex, a piece of cut leather and hardware. I've long been a believer of getting what you pay for but it looks like with these you're paying for parts and molding but saving by doing the assembly yourself.

You also get the choice of forward cant, no cant, or SOB.

I don't want to buy crap but if I can save a few bucks and do the labor myself I'm all for it.

(I'm not affiliated with them but I saw an ad on FB and it seems like an interesting concept for cheap bastards on tight budgets such as myself)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I've got one for my M&P compact that was a gift. The leather is very thick and the kydex is "pretty close" to matching the gun. It does retain the gun but with no where near the fit that other IWB holsters I have do. With Tommy's holsters (link below) they click into place. With my old faithful it just kinda squeezes in.

I'd pony up money for a different holster. There is a local guy to me (http://theisholsters.com/holsters.php) that makes some great ones for the $65 range. I've tried crossbreed and prefer Tommy's. But I'm a friend of his and might be biased.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have one for my CZ75B. I'm happy with it. Going to order a kit one for a glock 23 that I already molded the Kydex for.