Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need opinions on a gun safe...

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Thanks for all the responses guys, however:
    1) I have a size, weight and price limit so buying a larger and more expensive safe is easier said than done. My collection is relatively small and I don't really see it getting bigger any time soon.

2) I looked at the Zanotti safes and they're nice but they have a rather long wait list and are also out of my price range. Doing some research I found some forum threads a few years old that suggest the ZA-1 is around $2k. For some reason most safe manufacturers like to keep their prices close to the vest.
    -VERITAS VINCIT-

Feedback Score

gun safe

you could do as (HMAC) said then later you can up grade to a (real)safe and use them for ammo storage as funds allow. and you could buy a few sheets of sheet rock and cut and place around it.. What ever way you go try to have safe fastened to at least 2 sides. If not it can be removed in just a few minutes by experienced thieves, including the real/ and heavy ones.. where I lived before had 12 ripped out and off in a week. I have 2 of the sheet metal lockers that I use that way now. The second one I got was so I could lock up my guns in my pick-up in the bed Comanches only have small space behind seat..
    NRA Life Member.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12