Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Endeavor stitch works ?

Feedback Score
    61 (100%)

Endeavor stitch works ?

Does any one here have any connection with Endeavor stitch works ?

I ordered a belt from them in February and can't get a hold of Kary via email or any thing.

I'm just trying to figure out if Kary is ok as I understand he's been dealing with health issues and also if he is still in business.

Last email I got from him was in April stating he should be able to get my belt out that week but I haven't heard any thing since then.
    Last edited by og556; 06-09-12 at 20:02.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I just sent you a PM about your order, I checked my records and I don't show anything unshipped from that time frame but I am sure the error is on my end. PM the information and I will figure out what went wrong and I can get it built tomorrow.

And I am doing much better, I am back walking about 80 percent normal now, I still have a slight limp but eventually the last damage to the bone will heal. I still need one more surgery to repair the last of the nerve damage but I am holding off till fall so I can clean out all existing orders, plus my daughter will be back in school by then.

I had originally planned to get all existing orders out prior to my surgery but I came down with pneumonia that sidelined me for an additional 6 weeks , that 6 weeks was the time that I had planned on getting everything finished so about the time my lungs cleared up, they called to schedule my surgery. I have been sewing about 6 days a week to get everything that is overdue out.

I am sorry there was an error with your order though and I will have it resolved by monday morning, I just need the information that I PMed you about so I can figure out where I made the error.

kary

sorry for the error.
    Last edited by endeavor; 06-09-12 at 21:41.
    Endeavor Stitch Works
    http://endeavorstitchworks.com/

Feedback Score
    61 (100%)
    Kary,

Glad to hear your feeling better. I have not received a PM yet but I will preemptively resend you the emails about my order details. I will also answer any questions you have once you send my that PM.

Feedback Score
    61 (100%)
    Kary,

I just forwarded you the emails pertaining to my order. There is also a pic of the money order I sent you.

I also PM'd you with my info as well. I still have not received any PM or email. Let me know any info you need.

Thanks,
    Omar

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Kary, I hope you get better soon, and make a full recovery. The belt you made me two years ago is still going strong.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Glad to hear it is holding up good. Many people have heard me say that I pay more for the webbing I use because I am so picky about the quality of the webbing, good belts start with good quality materials.

I am glad to be getting back to normal too. I hope in the next 3 weeks to have cleared out all of the existing orders, I have been logging a lot of hours on the machine to get everything out. Any more than 3 weeks and I think the wife is going to kill me.

After I get caught up I am going to upgrade my website with new pictures and some new products that I have on Facebook but not on my site yet.

Hopefully I will get some time to be back on here more often.

kary
    Endeavor Stitch Works
    http://endeavorstitchworks.com/

Feedback Score
    I would just like to add that Kary made me a 1.5 inch belt a few months ago that is absolutely phenomenal! I originally screwed up my measurement and he was kind enough to take back the belt (even though the error was mine) and ship me a new one asap. He's a class act and his belts are second you to none. Thanks again Kary for all your help.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    I speak to he and his wife nearly daily. He's a Do Right guy!
    I'll shoot him a message.
    Dutch

Feedback Score
    Just an FYI Kary had surgery on both his feet recently. He's improving but I'm sure he's a bit behind.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Kary does amazing work. I just posted a pic of my Shield EDC in another thread, and it features my MARPAT / Coyote buckle 1.75" cobra belt. I love that belt. The webbing is the perfect level of stiffness. Not overly thick, not overly stiff, but plenty tough to hold up a full load out of pistol, mags, lights, tools, and a couple AR mags.

^^ Serial numbers 00001 and 00002. Just to stunt on everyone. :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast