Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: XTM Hand Stop

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

XTM Hand Stop

What is availability of the new hand stop kit? Magpul site says Summer 2012. Several dealers have it listed but out of stock.
    Join Gun Owners of America Here

Fear causes hesitation and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true. - The Bodasafa

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Big secret I guess.

Fear causes hesitation and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true. - The Bodasafa

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brimstone View Post
    Big secret I guess.
    You may have to wait more than 45 minutes to get an answer. There are a limited number of people who keep up with each new gadget, and most of them are probably on a range somewhere right now.

Also, you'd get more clicks if you said "Magpul XTM" in the subject line. I didn't even know what it was, and just clicked out of idle curiosity.
    Last edited by Traveshamockery; 06-23-12 at 14:07.
    This isn't an illegal gun, it's an "undocumented protection device". Don't be so insensitive.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveshamockery View Post
    You may have to wait more than 45 minutes to get an answer. There are a limited number of people who keep up with each new gadget, and most of them are probably on a range somewhere right now.

Also, you'd get more clicks if you said "Magpul XTM" in the subject line. I didn't even know what it was, and just clicked out of idle curiosity.
    So much wrong with this post:

1. There were two weeks between my first and second post.
    2. This is posted in the "Manufacturers - Magpul" section, so I think most people will assume that the title refers to the Magpul XTM Handstop.
    3. I am not looking for the "limited number of people who keep up with each new gadget". I posted this in the Magpul section in hopes of eliciting a response from someone at Magpul.

Anyway, I need a handstop and would like to get the Magpul, but if they are not going to be available for a while I will go ahead and get the Larue. If anyone with actual knowledge of this product would like to post a response, it would be appreciated.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Still no date?

Dozer?

Feedback Score
    UPDATE: I just saw on midwayusa.com that the xtm is to be released on THEIR website on the 25th of this month.

I've rarely had a good time trying to get a hold of anyone at magpul. I remember emailing multiple times and calling them in regards to a defective handguard, took a month to get the issue resolved as far as beginning the process. Took another month to get a new handguard back.

Had some questions about their sights, called, emailed, nothing.

I inquire about their sling through email and the next day I get a bunch of information. So they are pretty hit and miss.

Just don't get your hopes up, especially on products that aren't out.

But you know what's funny. I actually emailed Haley directly at one point and he responded within the day. So customer service, meh, training division and direct line to ceo or president (w/e he was)? EZ
    Last edited by jrygrim; 09-05-12 at 18:41. Reason: Addendum

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    i emailed them regarding the enhanced xtm release date and they said Fall. email was sent last week..

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    They keep teasing me with "coming soon". Definitely by SHOT, but I think I am going to just have to get a Larue instead.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    looks like botach has both the xtm enhanced panels and handstop in stock. i wonder if it's real or airsoft?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    No one else shows it in stock, so I doubt Botach has it. I sent them an e-mail asking to verify, but I believe they are just trying to take orders betting on a December release.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast