Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: XTM Hand Stop

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Did you check DSGArms? That's where I ordered mine from.

Edit: Just checked and they're out of stock. You probably just missed the first shipments to distributors. Keep checking.
    Last edited by mikejg; 01-14-13 at 18:25.

Feedback Score
    Will this handstop work on a MOE handguard? If so, what length rail section do I need for it?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    XTM Hand Stop installed:

This is a 16" mid-length upper with a 13" rail.
    Join Gun Owners of America Here

Fear causes hesitation and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true. - The Bodasafa

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I find it completely unusable in that configuration. I run mine with an added XTM enhanced panel and the half portion between the stops. On my DDm4V1LW I run two extra XTM enhanced panels between the stops.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shao View Post
    I find it completely unusable in that configuration. I run mine with an added XTM enhanced panel and the half portion between the stops. On my DDm4V1LW I run two extra XTM enhanced panels between the stops.
    Pics?

This configuration seems to fit me perfectly. I grip the stop with my index finger in front of the forward stop and my other three fingers fit just right in the center section. I like the grip and two pressure points.
    Join Gun Owners of America Here

Fear causes hesitation and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true. - The Bodasafa

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brimstone View Post
    Pics?

This configuration seems to fit me perfectly. I grip the stop with my index finger in front of the forward stop and my other three fingers fit just right in the center section. I like the grip and two pressure points.
    I grip my rifle traditionally and keep the majority of my hand at 6 o'clock. The handstops are useful index points and are perfectly placed for me to quickly access my light. I can still choke up and handle it like a traditional carbine or reach out a bit...

This is on my DDM4V1LW upper, on my Bravo middy 16" with C4 rail I run it 1/2 XTM shorter.
    Last edited by Shao; 02-15-13 at 23:31.

Feedback Score
    I like it alot. I installed the 3/4 panel between the 2 stops. Big hands! I'm able to get on target alot faster vs. the AFG2. The AFG is a paper weight now

Last edited by Glock30; 04-20-13 at 14:05.
    The Revolution Will Not Be Televised ~ Gil Scott-Heron

Feedback Score
    I've been looking for one in foliage along with the new XTM panels. If anybody knows where I could find them I'd really appreciate it
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big A View Post
    I've been looking for one in foliage along with the new XTM panels. If anybody knows where I could find them I'd really appreciate it
    http://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts...prod45517.aspx

Brownells shows the Foliage in stock. Beats when I backordered the FDE ones from them in December . . . they just showed up yesterday.
    "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."

Feedback Score
    Thanks cougar_guy04. It had been awhile since I had checked Brownells because they hadn't had them, lol...
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123