Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: daewoo rifles

Feedback Score
    The market would be better with three things.

FN to re-start producing the FNC. (Do not say SCAR. The SCAR isn't a simple gun, that is cheap. That's what the FNC should be. Like a NATO AK. The SCAR is a different animal.)

Daewoo to setup a US branch and assemble the K1, and K2 rifles here. It'd be a good option, but I'm not sure how good the market would be here.

Armalite to produce a reliable military spec AR-18.
    We miss you, AC.
    We miss you, ToddG.

Feedback Score
    I had a K2 for a while and it was good but I didn't care to the fit of the stock. If I run across the right deal I might pick up a DR200 and do the ACE stock conversion.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic_Salad0892 View Post
    The market would be better with three things.

FN to re-start producing the FNC. (Do not say SCAR. The SCAR isn't a simple gun, that is cheap. That's what the FNC should be. Like a NATO AK. The SCAR is a different animal.)

Daewoo to setup a US branch and assemble the K1, and K2 rifles here. It'd be a good option, but I'm not sure how good the market would be here.

Armalite to produce a reliable military spec AR-18.
    Agreed with all of that. Then we'd have some real competition and hopefully innovation (or at least inspiration for it). If nothing else it would drive the cost of the newest generation of wonder guns down to something more affordable.

-B
    RIP, Jeff Dorr: 1964 - July 17, 2009

"When young men seek to be like you, when lazy men resent you, when powerful men look over their shoulder at you, when cowardly men plot behind your back, when corrupt men wish you were gone and evil men want you dead . . . Only then will you have done your share." - Phil Messina

Feedback Score
    Here is my Daewoo I bought back in 89' for 400.00

Feedback Score
    Are those pmags and gi mags?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12