Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: N-Frame grips

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thanks for all the suggestions once again.

I ordered some Hogues to try out. I have pretty small hands(shoot and carry my M&P's with the S palm swell) so they may work out.

I also want to order a nice set of wood grips and save the target grips since they are in really good condition.

Good call on the cylinder release as well. I will check out the new ones from Brownells.

I honestly am not going to shoot this one to much since its in really good condition and I dont want to mess it up by shooting it to much. Im thinking of buying a newer 29(or 629) to use as a shooter or a Ruger as was suggested(shot my buddies dads Ruger with the ported barrel and it was pretty decent).

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The most fun you will ever have with a handgun is shooting your N-Frame with 44specials in it. It is like shooting a 38spl only you have bowling balls coming out the end

I'll set up a cof and shoot it this way one handed cavalry style and it is a hoot. If you reload the 44mag is very versatile.
    "First gett'n shot, then gett'n married... baaaad habits"

"If you're gonna subscribe to hero worship, at least worship a real hero."
    M4Guru

Gal 2:20

Feedback Score
    Try the Hogues and see what you think of them. You can order wooden Hogues with or without the finger grooves. A friend ordered his with only one finger groove, so there's some flexibility there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12