Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Springfield Armory TRP Review

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    I am not a really big fan of the adjustable sights on my TRP. I did a google search and figured out that these sights are called "Bomar". Does anyone know a good replacement nights sights (fixed)?

I have a Kimber Pro Carry Stainless II and this firearm has night sights that I absolutely love! They are high visibility and very easy to get sight alignment. Unfortunately I am not the original owner and don't know what brand or style they are. Can anyone assist me? Here are some pictures.

"All cops have to make judgment calls they hope they won't regret. No cop ever bats a thousand." - Southland

"The only reason you're still conscious is because I don't want to carry your body." - Jack Bauer

"And maybe remind the few if ill of us they speak, that we are all that stand between the monsters and the weak."

Feedback Score
    [QUOTE=ddnguyen9;1343089]I am not a really big fan of the adjustable sights on my TRP. I did a google search and figured out that these sights are called "Bomar". Does anyone know a good replacement nights sights (fixed)?

http://shop.harrisoncustom.com/produ...ear-sight.aspx

High quality product from one of the best gunsmiths in the industry.

DAT85

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAT85 View Post

http://shop.harrisoncustom.com/produ...ear-sight.aspx

High quality product from one of the best gunsmiths in the industry.
    Awesome thanks man. I also find the night sights on that site too. Are there any other makers for Bomar style night sights? This possibility can't be the only one.
    "All cops have to make judgment calls they hope they won't regret. No cop ever bats a thousand." - Southland

"The only reason you're still conscious is because I don't want to carry your body." - Jack Bauer

"And maybe remind the few if ill of us they speak, that we are all that stand between the monsters and the weak."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ddnguyen9 View Post
    Awesome thanks man. I also find the night sights on that site too. Are there any other makers for Bomar style night sights? This possibility can't be the only one.
    10-8 just released a rear sight specifically for a Bomar cut. If you look on their site its showcased on a TRP. Thats my next upgrade.
    Last edited by TylerD; 07-09-12 at 14:45.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    local gun shop has a nice trp for sale. im almost tempted to trade my kimber in

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ccarrier View Post
    local gun shop has a nice trp for sale. im almost tempted to trade my kimber in
    If you want to move up the food chain on 1911's,DO IT!

You won't regret it.

Just my.02

DAT85

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAT85 View Post
    If you want to move up the food chain on 1911's,DO IT!

You won't regret it.

Just my.02

DAT85
    I agree. Since it's such a hard gun to find, you can probably find a buyer elsewhere that will pay more than you paid... make some profit!

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Great looking TRP. All I have is my lowly, full rail, Loaded Operator.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Used one for 8 years now. Around 6,000 rounds still works amazing. Faveorite 1911 but i have yet to get a Night Hawk.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234