Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1911 is to VMII as Glock is to ______?

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    I'm familiar with the BT Stingray system, it's ok for casual and range use. It's not very concealable for all day carry.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Go leather or go home regardless of the gun.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Rob- Check out the Comptac shirt tucker. One piece belt clip that's just bent over and back. It's fastened onto the holster with the same two fasteners that close the holster up and create tension.

ToddG- tell me about the knife.

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball...

ToddG Guest
    Hurts -- to be honest, I don't know a damn thing about it except that it's a first production run. Won it at the S&W IDPA Championship last year. Seemed like an appropriate prop for the picture of an M&P though.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    CKSURG

S&W SW-CKSURG Homeland Security Knife, Green Handle, Black Tanto Blade, PlainEdge. The Smith & Wesson SW-CKSURG Homeland Security Knife features an 8.25" modified Tanto blade made of 440C stainless steel. The blade has a non reflective black Titanium powder coating, and the S&W Homeland Security etch. The model CKSURG Knife has full tang construction, with green G10 handle scales, integral cross guard and lanyard hole. The heavy duty nylon sheath is constructed with a hard synthetic liner and metal reinforcements. The sheath also includes a D ring, lashing slots, and a front mounted nylon storage pouch with Velcro closure. Overall length: 13.75". Weight: 17.5 ounces.

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball...

ToddG Guest
    I'll take your word for it. It's too nice looking to use, and I don't know nearly enough about knives to know otherwise. Plus, I have my Mad Dog WSP if I need to run around with a big sharp knife in my hand.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Frankly they look like a woman's garters.
    C'mon Ron, time to cowboy up son and ebrace your inner self.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I'm currently carrying my G19 in a Fist ultrathin kydex IWB. You can get them cant-adjustable, and with a choice of belt-loop types. I'm using the split-J so I can position it over a pants loop if needed. You need to size the loop properly for the belt though, to be secure and not de-hook.

It's sure not much to look at, but is probably as thin as you can get and pretty comfortable for an IWB.

See: http://www.fist-inc.com/holsters/k1/K10.htm

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackscot View Post
    I'm currently carrying my G19 in a Fist ultrathin kydex IWB. You can get them cant-adjustable, and with a choice of belt-loop types. I'm using the split-J so I can position it over a pants loop if needed. You need to size the loop properly for the belt though, to be secure and not de-hook.

It's sure not much to look at, but is probably as thin as you can get and pretty comfortable for an IWB.

See: http://www.fist-inc.com/holsters/k1/K10.htm
    Interesting. That looks like a great thing to keep a car gun in, as they have many loop options that don't require you to un-thread your belt. I used to have a G26 in a little Brommeland leather holster with a metal spring-clip that was perfect for that.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Interesting. That looks like a great thing to keep a car gun in, as they have many loop options that don't require you to un-thread your belt......
    Exactly. I can't see any carry mode that isn't car-compatible.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast