Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buying first Bolt, thinking of an FN SPR

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bullitt5172 View Post
    I agree with you on that, I was thinking you were talking about a specific break in precedure. Good post.
    My original statement was kind of all engulfing. That’s what being dragged out of bed at four in the morning and then sitting around for six or seven hours on scene in the van, waiting for the bosses to decide if they really needed us to be called out or not, does to you.

There are only three types: Trained, Un-trained or JAFO.
    Which one are you?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunfighter13 View Post
    My original statement was kind of all engulfing. That’s what being dragged out of bed at four in the morning and then sitting around for six or seven hours on scene in the van, waiting for the bosses to decide if they really needed us to be called out or not, does to you.
    Ahhh...hurry up and wait never dies.

Hopefully this rifle isn't a lemon, even if it is, I'll just return it.

I'm pretty dead set on it for now, and thanks everyone for your advice. Now off to sell my M4....

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Another rifle worth considering is a Winchester 70 Stealth. This is a push feed action, and they can be found slightly used. You can shoot it with the HS Precision stock while you wait for an A-series McMillan to arrive. It all depends on how much you want to spend up front.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12