Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Todd Jarrett torturing a Para 1911 (1K rounds in 10min)

Feedback Score
    Whats the deal with the "host" of the show? He's rather flamboyant? Odd for a gun related show.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    That's Michael Bane for you.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    6:05 seconds into the video. He fires two rounds from the gun, then ejects the mag while saying "somebody short-changed me two bullets."

As I said, there could have been any number of causes but I knew I wasn't imagining it.
    Yep....I totally missed that

Feedback Score
    How pissed would the 1911 lovers be when that "record" gets broken with a glock??

That indeed is a true torture test for that or any firearm. But I don't believe it to be so far out there that most of the top quality pistols can't do it. Yes even right out of the box. Sig, beretta, H&K to name a few.

Some of you are friggan internet skeptics. You question the evidence even though it's right in front of you.

You get on your knees and sing him praises for being a great guy then question his integrity that the two round mag wasn't just loaded short and may have been a stoppage.

If he is that wonderful then it was how he said it was. Loaded with just two rounds in that mag.

Feedback Score
    Man, all the shit I've gotten over the years from tacticool shooters for using the slide release......

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mactastic View Post

Some of you are friggan internet skeptics. You question the evidence even though it's right in front of you.

You get on your knees and sing him praises for being a great guy then question his integrity that the two round mag wasn't just loaded short and may have been a stoppage.

If he is that wonderful then it was how he said it was. Loaded with just two rounds in that mag.
    that's what I'm saying who cares how many rounds in the mag if he fires a total of 1000
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
    Wyatt Earp

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmanfms View Post
    Man, all the shit I've gotten over the years from tacticool shooters for using the slide release......(Slide STOP)

It's the technique of the unwashed.

But that said, I wouldn't want to be grabbing the slide of a pistol that hot either, Cleatus.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Would of been more impressive if he did it with an HK P7

"hot gun"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmanfms View Post
    Man, all the shit I've gotten over the years from tacticool shooters for using the slide release......
    Watch the episode of "Weaponology" on the military channel about the green berets and see who else uses his slide RELEASE to release the slide after a reload.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    Watch the episode of "Weaponology" on the military channel about the green berets and see who else uses his slide RELEASE to release the slide after a reload.

1. I don't have the Military Channel, and don't watch much TV anyway.

2. The post was made in jest.

Jesus, some folks take their shit way too seriously.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast