Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Todd Jarrett torturing a Para 1911 (1K rounds in 10min)

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    That was an interesting read. I always just use the cocking lever!
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Man, all the shit I've gotten over the years from tacticool shooters for using the slide release......
    Man, thanks for the good laugh and comic relief. Nothing against what your saying, it was just funny.

Now, as for the video...

In my opinion its silly dramatics. Hell I like Todd Jarrett hes informative and seems like a nice enough guy, but bump firing a "box stock" 1911 for 1k rounds is hardly a torture test. I bet any glock would do it, I don't say that because I partake of the glock cool aid, but because 1k rounds in any time frame is not really a torture test. Maybe it was a test of Todd Jarrett's hand's heat tolerance, but not really a great test of the gun.

Let me put it this way. Is anyone impressed? Anyone going to run out and buy a Para now? I have a para here at home, and while not a bad gun, and their customer service is excellent and extremely friendly...Fit and finish leave a bit to be desired.

Oh, and one last bit of crabbyness from me:
    Please nobody attempt to take him up on his challenge. Ammo prices are expensive enough without a bunch of people trying to drop 1k rounds in >10 mins

I will tell you what though, I was tickled pink to see him look a little more human reloading a handgun. Not so silky smooth and robotic without a magwell hmm?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345