Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: .22LR M200 Cheytac Intervention

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Thumbs up

I know it doesn't really go with the theme of this site, but it did give me a chuckle. Thanks!
    Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it.
    -Buck Brannaman

"Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution,or you're just part of the landscape."

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Pretty neat, but why not keep em as airsoft? That way you can shoot it in your backyard and shoot your friends with it?
    Quote Originally Posted by sinister View Post
    Owning or having a certain by-name or by-brand weapon doesn't make one a trained assaulter.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kchen986 View Post
    Pretty neat, but why not keep em as airsoft? That way you can shoot it in your backyard and shoot your friends with it?
    thanks. initially i collected these to hang on a wall and do some plinking in my backyard. then i figured a better idea was to make my 10/22 and other .22LR's tacticool.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I love the work, and honestly I would have thought the cost would be much higher than it was too. Did you do all the work yourself?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fallenromeo View Post
    I love the work, and honestly I would have thought the cost would be much higher than it was too. Did you do all the work yourself?
    i go for used or internally broken stocks. i typically pay 30%-60% for it. i looked up how much a real one cost and its like $6k+

im very happy with my own version. so far this has to be my favorite for now.

for the M200 i needed access to a mill and a lathe. so i found a local guy that had these machines to help finish milling out the upper receiver to give clearance to my bolt handle. also had help with a lathe to bore out something in the barrel to make it wider. my dremel cannot do everything.

everything else i did myself. a dremel can work wonders.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12