Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Zen of the 100 Yard Zero

cpoth Guest
    Jack, thank you very much for the write up and thread. By the way, I have heard great things about the Volusia matches since moving back to PA, I have to say it was a pleasure to shoot with you and learn from you when I lived/competed down there.

As per the 100m zero, I gave this a try for a few weeks on one of my rifles and have since switched my other rifles and gathered data on my rifles out to 300 yards (my home range is measured in yards). Below is an example of pictures of data I like to keep on my rifle stocks that helps me remember where each is hitting at various ranges. Its fairly rough and will change as I incorporate more shooting and data points.

This is from a 16" Noveske middy with a Trijicon TR24 Red triangle with M193 ammo.

The drops are measured in inches and are unique to my rifle/optic/eyes. The red dot on the image is where I would hold my triangle in this case and the "X" would be POI.

Not that it is the greatest chart/picture but if anyone would like me to email a word document of the miniature IDPA targets please just send me a PM and I'd be happy to do so.

EDIT: This picture is about 1.5" x 3/4"

Take care,
    Chris
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by cpoth; 01-29-14 at 19:37.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for taking the time to put this together, it is very informative.
    Using Tapatalk

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617