Thread: Portable Solar

Feedback Score

Portable Solar

Does anyone know if you can charge the Goal Zero Guide 10 plus... http://www.goalzero.com/shop/p/133/G...tery-Pack/2:8/

with the Brunton solar panels???

I think it should work...

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    If you provide more details on the panels, we might be able to give you an answer.

Feedback Score
    I guess what I was asking was if anyone has actually tried it. Pretty sure I've already answered my own question. Thanks though.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Battle*Hound View Post
    Does anyone know if you can charge the Goal Zero Guide 10 plus...

with the Brunton solar panels???

I think it should work..
    Have you tried these solar panels? It seems very effective to me so please share some information.
    Last edited by DarinVasquez; 10-28-13 at 12:10.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I recently received a GZ Guide 10 Plus Solar Kit, the only Brunton panel I have is a Freedom solar charger. When I get a chance to test them out I have to see if I can charge the GZ batteries via the Brunton.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    i know this is an old thread and the OP prob isn't watching anymore, but i've been using the goal zero battery pack for long time. it is just a generic recharger with USB in and out.

I've charged it with everything from an ETON battery pack, to a powerpot, and my laptop USB. doesn't seem to matter.

Feedback Score
    I know this thread is a little old. But curious if anyone has used some of the larger panels from the companies mentions. I'd like to make a small (3x5 or 4x6) bug out trailer for the car to allow for a little more space. I'd be nice to have some solar panels to allow for running small things and recharging things. Or would it just be better to get a small gas generator?