Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: S&W M&P15 Tactical Hand guard

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gotm4 View Post
    Be sure that the salesman didn't mean the shops policy is essentially a lifetime service plan. Our shop is like that, we'll fix totally free of charge anything that goes wrong with a firearm (new or used) that was purchased at our shop.
    Well, talked to one of the smiths at the store and it looks light just some misinformation on the sales guy's part. He did assure me that S&W stands behind all their products and that if I have any problems, S&W will fix at no cost even after the warranty expires. We'll have to see, but I've decided to keep my 15T since I just like the features that it came with and the $99 Sigma (really not as bad of a gun as many say).

Feedback Score

Question

My Local gun dealer doesn’t have the Troy 12" MRF-CX Extended Model in stock but he does have the Troy Tactical Free Float - Mid Length -9 Inch in for $225.00 he also highly recommended the Daniel Defense Omega 7 carbine he said it requires no modifications and I keep all existing rings on sounds to simple its $239.00 which one to choose

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sigmeister229 View Post
    My Local gun dealer doesn’t have the Troy 12" MRF-CX Extended Model in stock but he does have the Troy Tactical Free Float - Mid Length -9 Inch in for $225.00 he also highly recommended the Daniel Defense Omega 7 carbine he said it requires no modifications and I keep all existing rings on sounds to simple its $239.00 which one to chose

The Troy MRF-M is designed for use on a mid-length gas system and will require you to use a low-profile gas block instead of the front sight base on a carbine gas system. The proper Troy rails for a carbine would be the MRF-DI 7", MRF-C 7" and MRF-CX 12".

I really like the Omega.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123