Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rifle mag storage boxes at Costco

Feedback Score
    I love Costco! Beats the hell out of Sam's!
    "If I must choose between peace and righteousness, I choose righteousness" - Theodore Roosevelt

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Thermodyn View Post
    I love Costco! Beats the hell out of Sam's!

Well, just bear in mind that Costco, is anti gun and does not permit C.C.W. in their stores.
    Cold Zero

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Zero View Post
    Well, just bear in mind that Costco, is anti gun and does not permit C.C.W. in their stores.
    What about open carry?
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score

Thumbs up Sam's club

Costco rarely sells anything gun or hunting related, except for gun safes from what I have noticed over the past 15 years shopping there.

F.Y.I. Sam's club is gun friendly.
    Cold Zero

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Costco rarely sells anything gun or hunting related, except for gun safes from what I have noticed over the past 15 years shopping there.

F.Y.I. Sam's club is gun friendly.
    Yeah. But sams club is to costco what Home Depot is to Lowes....

Sub par... they hire the Retards that Costco bounces for whatever reason. It's a classic Wal-Mart business model. Don't pay decent, hire the bottom of the bucket, and just run the piss out of the location.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I have looked and looked and never seen any sign stating this policy at their entrance.

If your firearm is concealed, then this is all moot anyway.

re: ammo cans, I find them an excellent way to store loose rounds, but loaded mags seem to store better is something like pictured above.

Feedback Score

Thumbs down Costco is Anti Gun

Quote Originally Posted by Thekatar View Post
    I have looked and looked and never seen any sign stating this policy at their entrance.

If your firearm is concealed, then this is all moot anyway.
    I too have never seen a no firearms sign at the Costco's in my area. Nevertheless, their stated co. policy is that no firearms are allowed in their stores concealed or open carry unless you are Law enforcement. Not sure if off duty L.E. would qualify to carry in their stores or not. Some states do have the no firearms signs present near the entrances even if your and mine do not. For what it worth check out the email response below, I hope that will shed the necessary light.

BEGIN EMAIL:
    [Dear XXXXX,

Thank you for your email to Costco Wholesale.
    Costco Wholesale is a membership-only warehouse club. It is not open to the general public. It restricts membership to a limited group of qualified individuals who agree to membership conditions. We have the right and the obligation to our members, to enact and enforce membership rules. The Member Service Employees at the exit doors are obliged to follow these rules. By obtaining a Costco membership card, our members agree to comply with the Membership Rules and the Privileges and Conditions of membership.

Costco does not believe that it is necessary for firearms to be brought into its warehouse stores, except in the case of authorized law enforcement officers. For the protection of all our members and employees, we feel this is a reasonable and prudent precaution to ensure a pleasant shopping experience and safe workplace. Our policy is meant to protect our members and employees in all warehouses around the world. This is not a new policy and we do not customize the policy for each individual city/county/state/country where we do business.

Our primary goal at Costco Wholesale is to keep our members happy. If you believe that our policy restricting members from bringing firearms into our warehouse stores is either unfair or excessively burdensome, or you cannot agree to abide by this policy, or you are dissatisfied for any other reason, Costco will promptly refund your annual membership fee in full.

Thank you,

Taylor
    Costco Wholesale Corporation]
    Cold Zero

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by demigod View Post
    Yeah. But sams club is to costco what Home Depot is to Lowes....

Sub par... they hire the Retards that Costco bounces for whatever reason. It's a classic Wal-Mart business model. Don't pay decent, hire the bottom of the bucket, and just run the piss out of the location.

Demigod:

You know how to put things into terms I understand. A rare day during the week passes where I am not in a H.D. or Lowe's at least once per day. Your comparision is 100% spot on.

I have little experience with Sam's club. I do have a B.J.'s membership too. I do not know what their policy is, as they to do not post a sign near their entrance.
    Cold Zero

Feedback Score
    just bought those boxes..thanks for the heads up !..fit 30rds perfectly..

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss Hogg View Post
    I knew you guys would want photos.

This should give you an idea of size. I threw the "River Rock" LED lantern from Target in there because it's a kickass $20 piece of gear.

o k you got us all wound up re the led lantern, now pictures and what`s so great about it ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast