Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Freedom munitions ammo

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Freedom munitions ammo

Wanted to post this up if you guys havent heard of them yet. Freedom sells new and reman ammo cheaper than any other place ive found. I bought 2000 of m855 and Ive shot about 700-800 and not one problem at all and I compared it to federal 193 at 50yards and i shot better with the freedom ammo! They also do these krazy deals all the time and you can get 5.56 or 9mm for real cheap like 23 and 16 cents a round new.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Freedom is the same company which produced and supplied USA ammunition with product during the time all the AR's were being damaged with the USA Ammunition label.

USA blamed the manufacturer (Freedom) and the manufacturer blamed USA and while its tough to know who was right or wrong caution should be used dealing with either company.
    We are all inclined to judge ourselves by our ideals; others, by their acts.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'm not informed of that. But all I can say is when you read all of the Facebook users statements, its hard to think it was freedoms fault.
    Live in ban state, always looking for preban stuff.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I've shot well over 2500 rounds of reman 9mm and ~750 rounds of the .223 reman.

No issues and acceptable accuracy for me.
    OEF X-XI

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Same here. From what I read the freedom guys left USA and started there own company putting quality and price the main goals. I have nothing bad to say

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeep4life View Post
    I bought 2000 of m855 and Ive shot about 700-800 and not one problem at all and I compared it to federal 193 at 50yards and i shot better with the freedom ammo! They also do these krazy deals all the time and you can get 5.56 or 9mm for real cheap like 23 and 16 cents a round new.
    Can you quantify "shot better?" At a range beyond 50yds?

M855 spec, or "M855 type"?

Will they provide MSDS on demand?

Do they guarantee their reman brass to be once-fired? Where do they get it from? Do they buy-back customer brass?

Insured?

I'm not informed of that. But all I can say is when you read all of the Facebook users statements, its hard to think it was freedoms fault.
    Few gains in credibility will ever come via Facebarf.

Same here. From what I read the freedom guys left USA and started there own company putting quality and price the main goals. I have nothing bad to say
    "Quality and price the main goals". Hmmm...
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)
    They are local to me. I have used some of their new and remanufactured ammo. I initially had cycling issues with low or poor powder loads. I complained to the LGS that is owned by the owner of Freedom. It has since improved in quality. I will state that a few years ago a plant operated in E. Europe owned by the owner wasn't using safe practices in ammo reclamation and it exploded. I do know that the parent company Howell CNC builds reclamation machines for ATK in Lewiston ID to seperate components on a large scale.

Buyer beware and use your own discretion. I wouldn't trust Facepalm for anything however.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2
    Never judge a man by his success, judge by how he deals with his failures!- L.E.C.

Some People suck at being Human!- Me

"To keep you is no gain, to destroy you is no loss."- Khmer Rouge

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Good info man. Yea all I can say is its 32 cents a round and I personally havent had any problems with it.

Feedback Score
    I purchased some of the "Blaster" 115 gr 9mm to try out at a CCS class here in early August.

Should be heading to the range this week to test it out before the class.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    i ran 250 rounds of their re-manufactured m855 last week. no problems of any kind.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast