Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: $8.50 a box 300 BLK ammunition.

Feedback Score

$8.50 a box 300 BLK ammunition.

Back in November 2011, I said that in a few months, remanufactured 300 BLK ammunition would be $8.50 per box. I was incorrect. It took 8 months, which is more than a few. The good news is that I said that 8 months ago, so it is being sold now. 500 round minimum order. I am not connected to the company.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    What exact loading is it, and who is offering it?
    "Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Thanks for the tip. I'm on it like a baby to the nipple.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    mmmm nipples

Feedback Score
    Great price - might do this. Anybody shot their stuff before of any caliber?
    Always a little wary of non-big name players, although Remington sure showed us that big-name ain't always 100%.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Brahmzy View Post
    Great price - might do this. Anybody shot their stuff before of any caliber?
    Always a little wary of non-big name players, although Remington sure showed us that big-name ain't always 100%.
    SWA is awesome. Great company

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Anyone else notice this? (green added by me for emphasis)

IMPORTANT
    Billing will take place when the order is placed. This group buy is an opportunity for us to buy components in very large quantities and pass the savings to our customers. In order to do this we must collect payment so we can pay the vendors up front for the components.

Timeline:
    7/05-7/16: Orders will be taken, and we will order the supplies and components from our vendors.
    7/16-7/31Shipment of components to our manufacturing facility.
    7/31-8/10:Manufacture of the of the brass, ammunition, as well as range and proof testing.
    8/13-8/20: Shipping of loaded ammo to customers, in the same order they were received
    At least they are honest about it, but it appears they are using a pre-sale to generate cash flow to purchase the components. I've never seen that work out too well.

Presumably this is creating a discounted price of $8.50, so I'm not sure the prediction holds either. Anyone know what the production price will be?

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    congrats on proving the naysayers wrong silver.
    "I must study politics and war so that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy."
    -John Adams
    "The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."
    - Albert Einstein
    “Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm down like James Brown for that price.

Rob, not yanking your chain. It how much have you seen this. Hell with a moto-dillon press you shoul be able to crank it out in no time. Me and a friend loaded and linked almost 3000 rounds for 1917 watercooled, and we were drinking beer and bullshitting. And that was with a progressive hand pull 650 or 750.
    Last edited by fixit69; 07-09-12 at 13:17.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast