Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: $8.50 a box 300 BLK ammunition.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rsilvers View Post
    My $8.50 prediction was specifically for remanufactured ammunition.

The UMC will not be $8.50 a box because it is not designed to be as inexpensive as possible. It has higher-end features such as OTM bullets (but the nose is stuck closed), brass with NATO-like hardness, waterproof primers, and a custom bullet optimized for reliability.

If you want non-remanufactured ammunition that is as cheap as possible, then that will be the steel-cased ammunition. I don't see that happening until at least next year.
    The UMC projectile's lead is enclosed at the base then?

Feedback Score
    Yes. They are.

Feedback Score
    Sweet, half clean fire.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    10.60 per box (115 gr UMC) and $10 flat rate shipping regardless of size of order.

http://2afirearmsdealer.com/ammunition.html

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklabel66 View Post
    Are there any plans for steel cased Blackout or are they only rumors as of now?
    I'm curious about this as well. When do the Russians want to join the party?
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things with insane laws...it's...insane!" -- Penn Jillette

Feedback Score
    I have over 3k rounds of the 147gr. FMJ down the tube now. Not a single hicup. I love this caliber. Happy shooting.

Feedback Score
    Steel case on the way?

Feedback Score
    I think we will see steel case next year. And no doubt there will be more options like this deal happening all of the time.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    This is outstanding and a good step for the 300 BLK.

SW Ammo is good to go and won't be playing games with your money. Hat's off for their efforts.
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by a0cake View Post
    I'm a consistent SWA customer and have been involved in group buys and pre-orders that operate this way with them multiple times (most recently with the Snipers Hide 5.56 SMK Group Buy).

I've always gotten what I've ordered, although sometimes a few weeks after the dates SWA gave. On my last order, their supply of military pulldown brass (which they use for their Run 'N Gun line) was unexpectedly cut off, which caused a delay. So, they produced the order (1200 rounds of 77GR SMK's) with brand new LC brass and they ate the cost.

It's the most accurate and consistent factory ammunition I've ever seen. Well worth the wait, and I'll continue to order from SWA in the future. Also, the company is run by USMC veterans - good dudes.
    I'll echo all that. I trust them completely and swear by their 77gr great company/guys to deal with!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast