Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SPF H&K USP .40 Compact

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

SPF H&K USP .40 Compact

I hate to part with this one but I never shoot it and I am wanting a new shotgun for duck season. Like new USP .40 compact with night sights. Original box, 2 mags, and all paperwork. I am the second owner so I can't say exactly how many rounds are through it but I feel confident in saying it is less than 500. The original owner claimed to have shot less than 100 rounds which I don't think is accurate. I believe he shot more than that but he definitely was not a high volume shooter. I personally have shot less than 50 rounds through it. $625 shipped to your FFL. I would also consider a trade for a H&K P2000 or P2000sk in 9mm, or Beretta 12ga shotgun (390, 391 etc...).

Last edited by longball; 01-15-13 at 07:04. Reason: SPF
    "These skills, just like the fundamentals, are not received on birth. They must be taught, understood, and practiced to maintain proficiency. And like martial arts and copulation, they aren't learned from the internet, a video game, or a magazine article." - Failure2Stop

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    BTT and price drop.
    "These skills, just like the fundamentals, are not received on birth. They must be taught, understood, and practiced to maintain proficiency. And like martial arts and copulation, they aren't learned from the internet, a video game, or a magazine article." - Failure2Stop

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Price drop

BTT and price drop.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Back to the top.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Price drop

Price drop and BTT.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Price Drop

Price drop.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    BTT...

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Back to the top.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Price drop.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Back up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast