Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WallyMart is getting better on selection

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

WallyMart is getting better on selection

Picked this up at my local WallyMart yesterday. My sporting goods auto RV paint and plumbing connection(aka Tom)at my local WallyMart stated it was going to be a regular stocked item and will be on hand in volume. I realize that it is not a "great" deal at $164.00
    ($175.48 out the door)but is a "good" one, especially if you need a days worth of quality ammo and a nice new ammo can in a hurry. The cases are annealed LC NATO stamped with a 12 production date.
    Married to my hero life saver best friend wife & proud father of 2.

BSmith "But, some of the shit falls under the "just because you can..."
    Iraqgunz "Enough of your nonsense. Please check yourself post haste."
    markm "If you like the side charger and see the lack of dust cover as a plus, you should double down on bad ideas and get a piston as well. A case of Independece Ammo will be the icing on the cake."

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Our store gets one can at a time and it's always sold quickly to the sporting goods managers buddies.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    We never get anything like that around here (NW LA) about the best we can get is the 100 round .223 Federal Bulk packs

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Unfortunately, these are rare as hens teeth in my town. You would think the demand would be overwhelming in larger places so maybe they are being redirected to fulfill those demands.

When you take into consideration the HAZMAT fees that you incur through shipping - it's not a bad deal at all.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nineteenkilo View Post
    When you take into consideration the HAZMAT fees that you incur through shipping - it's not a bad deal at all.
    FWIW there is no Federal HazMat fee on loaded ammo. I've been buying and selling ammo for years using UPS ground and only needed to have the proper "ORMD" and "Cart Small Arms" stickers on the boxes. Don't know why but powder and primers get whacked, loaded ammo and or primed brass don't. Go figure.

markm "If you like the side charger and see the lack of dust cover as a plus, you should double down on bad ideas and get a piston as well. A case of Independece Ammo will be the icing on the cake."

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Well dang. I'm pretty sure I have paid HM for loaded ammo in the past. I guess I should start paying better attention to what I am paying for before I give out the card numbers. What makes it worse is that I reload fairly large amounts of ammo and it isn't worth just ordering a few thousand primers or small batches of powder. If I need a small amount of anything I have to wait until someone I know is passing a hands-on store to avoid the fees.

Feedback Score
    You used to could find American Eagle here now all you can find on the shelf are boxes of Tula

I told myself the next time I'm out there and they have some in I'm picking some up

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This has been in most firearms-selling walmarts for the better part of this year.

Feedback Score
    From what I overheard one day it seems they can only order what is on a list and what is available off that list.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This has been in most firearms-selling walmarts for the better part of this year.
    That would explain why I have not seen this in my Walmart, they don't(they used to)sell evil guns. However Tom tells me they are going to restart selling guns again "soon", who knows?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast