Thread: (Price Drop) Hypertech Programmer 01-04 Duramax

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

(Price Drop) Hypertech Programmer 01-04 Duramax

I have two programmers for my truck. I like some of the features on the other one better so I don't need this one. I did try it out and it works just like it is supposed to. It has options to view and clear DTC's and calibrate the speedometer to adjust for tire size. Published power numbers from an employee of Hypertech on Dieselplace.com are

LB7:
    Stage 1: 73HP & 120TQ
    Stage 2: 94HP & 155TQ
    Stage 3: 113HP & 185TQ

LLY:
    Stage1: 32HP & 68TQ
    Stage2: 52HP & 108TQ
    Stage3: 87HP & 173TQ

I keep a log of every gallon of fuel and every mile I put in/on my truck and while using this programmer I gained approximately 1 mpg of fuel economy.

Post from dieselplace.com thread can be read here: http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/sho...67&postcount=2

It probably goes without saying but just to head the question off in advance I did install the truck/programmer back to "stock" so it is not VIN locked. Comes just like it would from the factory with box, power cord and manual. As you can see from the first picture the box even has the decals in it. They are $238.50 from Summit Racing. I will ship this one to the lower 48 for $160.

Last edited by longball; 08-28-12 at 16:45. Reason: Price Drop
    "These skills, just like the fundamentals, are not received on birth. They must be taught, understood, and practiced to maintain proficiency. And like martial arts and copulation, they aren't learned from the internet, a video game, or a magazine article." - Failure2Stop