Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: "Good Shoot?"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Agree. I have not seen a single person though state that they were intoxicated (drunk) and or every thought that was a good idea.

So I am not sure if you are just stating the obvious or think people are actually saying this.

C4
    just Stating the obvious

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hehuhates View Post
    No. It's not the same thing.
    You are privy to more details than I am but, Weak ass excuses like "I didn't SEE him kick the guy" and "All I know is I didn't kick him" are the types of things gangbangers say. Also that's why five people can do life for murder when nobody rats out their "homeboy". Even in those cases the one to squeal goes free regardless of what he did.

Bloomberg is a shameless ****. Using this tragedy to try and gather cronies to TRY and pressure the president into addressing gun control. He doesn't give a shit about these people. To him this tragedy is a "golden opportunity" and he's not gonna let it pass. I'm painting my muzzle break orange for him tomorrow.

It's sad when we hear news like this. It's even sadder that after we know the death toll the only questions we get are: Black guy or white guy? Christian or Muslim? Libtard or Tea Bagger. AR or AK? We are screwed.
    I seem to be guilty of derailing this thread and for that I'm sorry but to compare 3 police officers to gangbangers is a bit much. I'm in no way championing or codemning but what if the other 2 really didn't see? Just because you're out with friends and one commits a crime doesn't make you guilty too. I agree the guy who kicked him needs to be keel hauled but the other 2? Just a crappy deal.

This Colorado event sickens me. God bless the victims and their families.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678