Thread: AK-105

Feedback Score

AK-105

SOLD.

WHAT? Selling THE 105 that started it all?
    Correct. I need to raise some money for some projects and the company needs to buy a demo rifle, so the 105 has to go.

So - what is it exactly?

Bulgarian AKS-74 kit build on a Nodak NDS-SF2 receiver built by Wellco Arms. It suffered some head space issues due to improper assembly at Wellco, so I send the entire rifle to Troy at In-Range for a total rebuild. From folding stock mechanism, to the front sight base, the entire rifle was rebuilt and is very nice, accurate and shoots like a champ.

What comes with it?
    Original chromed Bug barrel cut to proper AK-105 length and a fresh crown job by Troy at In-Range.
    Side folding stock is functional.
    Muzzle device is the extended Bug 4 piece design to enable the rifle to be non-SBR. This device also allows the user to properly clean the muzzle and barrel unlike fixed brakes etc. Muzzle device has a nickel plated inner cone that functions as a booster and flash hider. Rifle functions perfectly with the inner cone removed if you desire a flame thrower application. If you desire to SBR the rifle down the road the booster is pinned/welded and can be removed and replaced easily.

Furniture options:
    Pistol Grip: Currently wears a stippled US Palm grip with custom RS logos. Your choice: Stippled Palm grip, MD Arms Molot Style, Original Style.

HG's: Currently wears K-VAR black poly furniture with lower custom stippled.

Stock: Black Poly 100 series folder, may be able to swap this for a metal folder if you desire - PM me for details.

Rifle was refinished in moly over park by Troy in nice satin black.
    Rifle will come with your choice of one Bulgarian Black mag or one Polish Black mag.

If buyer pays full asking price I will also throw in your choice of the latest version of either RS AKM or RS AKML fitted to the rifle ready for your use.

What is not included:
    My Vickers VCAS sling - Larry helped me buy this so it stays with me.
    A brand new rifle. This rifle has been shot and used in classes and demo events. It is used, but not abused. Since rebuilt it has approximately 2500-3000 rounds through it. I couldn't tell you the exact amount because I was never planning on selling it and keep track. Rifle was always cleaned properly after all shooting sessions and has no rust or corrosion.
    The rifle has scratches all around the mag well as it was used for class etc. It also has some scratches on the dust cover form mount testing and around the barrel from light mount testing.

I want to be totally clear on what this rifle is and isn't - and will answer any questions you may have.

Asking Price: $1300

Rifle is located in Bloomington IN
    I am willing to meet anywhere within an hour or so of Bloomington IN, or along the I-69 from Indy to MI.
    I am willing to ship to your FFL if they accept transfers from individuals, and you pay shipping and insurance.

Rifle is Cross Posted Heavily - First I'll take it wins the day (by time stamp).

Now for more pictures:

Last edited by 96 SS; 07-26-12 at 21:43.

Feedback Score
    SPF +1 waiting if the first backs out.