Thread: Lite 7.0 Rail vs. Omega Rail

Feedback Score

Lite 7.0 Rail vs. Omega Rail

Please explain the advantages of the Daniel Defense Lite 7.0 Rail over the new Omega Rail.

I understand the difference in installation and the one-piece vs. two-piece construction, but if the Omega is a genuine free-float and the two halves lock together securely, what advantage does the Lite 7.0 offer?

I am deliberating between the two for my latest build. Thanks!
    Jesus said, "I have come to cast fire upon the earth; and how I wish it were already kindled!" - Luke 12:49

Feedback Score
    Keep in mind that we don't design our products to compete with one another. Rather, they are complementary. The Omega was designed to fill specific roles in the market. A user-installed, free-floating, uninterrupted top rail, non-permanent, lightweight option just wasn't available. We listened to the end-users and developed a solution for those disinclined, or prohibited from modifying their weapons.

The Lite Rail and M4Rail lines were developed long before and offer their own, more permanent set of features. Also, they are available in many configurations to suit a variety of needs - such as the FSP models.
    Eric Rice
    VP R&D
    Daniel Defense, Inc.
    www.danieldefense.com

Feedback Score
    Never mind. Got my answer in another thread.
    Just one of the Shepherd's sheepdogs. Joshua 24:15