Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who is stocking LMT MWS guns?

Feedback Score
    Depending on where you are, Virginia Arms in Northern VA had one for less than $3k the last time I was in. I don't think they have much of a website though.
    I am prepared to meet my maker; whether my maker is prepared to meet me is entirely another matter.
    ~ Sir Winston Churchill

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    midwestpx has them for: $2,859.96

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Found one in the NOVA area at a Great Price.....to bad I am strapped for cash now since the wife got laid off.

Copied from VA Gun Trader......
    Linkee: http://www.vaguntrader.com/forums/ub...308#Post382495

Forsale lmt mws 308
    mikeb
    Double barrel

Loc: Winchester
    City or County: winchester Lmt mws 308 with 16 inch chrome lined barrel purshaced about 4 months ago new I have put approximately 100 rounds down range. Comes with 1pmags and choice of magpul miad or original houge over mold.includes all original equip sling iron sights rail covers tourqe wrench and manual. 2300$ will try to get pics up soon however it looks exactly like every other lmt mws .308 in black email for faster response bragg8942@comcast.net
    Last edited by kittyhawk; 08-29-12 at 19:01.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyhawk View Post
    Found one in the NOVA area at a Great Price.....to bad I am strapped for cash now since the wife got laid off.
    I read today that having a job, ANY job, is the new American dream.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for all the input. I am still on the fence about the MWS. Part of me thinks I should get a 7.62 precision bolt gun for that money. It's basically a large carbine that throws heavy rounds without the precision that the round is capable of. I feel like it's in between worlds, straddling roles filled better by cheaper, dedicated weapons.

I might get a FAL for action stuff and a Rem 700 for precision.

Feedback Score
    The LMT MWS is very capable of using everything that the 7.62/.308 has to offer. Numerous owners on this site and at the hide can show you how well it shoots via targets and videos.

It's your money and you will get what you want but the MWS isn't a slouch. Me personally the MWS is a battle rifle that fills the DMR role.

Feedback Score

LMT MWS Or Not

Quote Originally Posted by 1911-A1 View Post
    Thanks for all the input. I am still on the fence about the MWS. Part of me thinks I should get a 7.62 precision bolt gun for that money. It's basically a large carbine that throws heavy rounds without the precision that the round is capable of. I feel like it's in between worlds, straddling roles filled better by cheaper, dedicated weapons.

I might get a FAL for action stuff and a Rem 700 for precision.
    I have an LMT MWS and while it's accurate enough for a battle rifle I don't feel it's accurate enough for precision shooting. I rely on my AIAW or TRG 22 for that role.

Feedback Score
    Vance outdoors had them a month ago. I bought one. It was $2500. I believe they have another.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix1442 View Post
    It's your money and you will get what you want but the MWS isn't a slouch. Me personally the MWS is a battle rifle that fills the DMR role.
    Just to add, the brits agree, fielding it as their L129A1, so you're not alone in that thought.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast