Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: clueless

Feedback Score

It's over..

Well I officially suck at this! so we're getting ready to shoot the trap? 1st even 5 shooter stations 1 house 25 rds. Boss hands me a total different shot gun over/under vs the Badddd Idea. 2nd event flurries or swarm , all 4 team members on the line birds launched left or right till all 25 rounds expended everyone shooting same time did better.
    3rd event 10 houses 5 shooter stations, each station 1single, 2 call,2true. Better
    After lunch goes rapidly down hill, 14 stations up against hillside or open field. spaced about 75 yards apart single shooter either 6 or 8 rds. Hell I couldn't even see most of the birds against the background.
    Was it fun Sure, would I do it again probably not, My one consulation was the guy whose place I took from last year claimed to be good! & he was at my level....

Feedback Score

Well here it is,
    http://www.lazytriplecreek.com/

42 thousand per day for a party of eight, if I understood correctly,$5250 per person parties generally stay 2 days.

Feedback Score
    Whether you sucked or not, it had to have been a good time. If you're used to shooting static targets with a rifle, clays will definitely take some getting used to. Don't be discouraged if your not great from the get go, clays are a lot of fun and you'll find that you get better the more you do it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Exactly. Shooting for free and in such a gorgeous location? Man I've got two ranges near by and have never been.
    In today's world one of the best things you can do for your child; Get them in Scouting, stay with them in the program, and encourage them to stay in.

Feedback Score

perspective

Not what I did but video of actual hunting events..

http://www.blixtco.com/stat/Shooting...mericaltcr.htm

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123