Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by munch520 View Post
    And after all the mental stamina that's gone into gas port sizes
    Ha, no joke! Now we can all go on to argue about other things

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Yes, function as a normal GB. So even if the screw got all the way out, the gun functions like a normal AR.

Ya, reloading is going to show you the most accuracy for sure.

C4
    Thanks again Grant.

When you get a sec, please see my ETA in post #8. Typed it after your response...

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman8 View Post
    Thanks again Grant.

When you get a sec, please see my ETA in post #8. Typed it after your response...
    In regards to timing a FH/MB, it has to be in a certain position while sitting on the barrel (hand tight). If it is too far off that mark, then I know that I will need to shim it to get it there.
    I can't give you a torque value, its just one of those things that I know it when I see it. A guess would be about 20ft lbs. So even using a crush washer, I would still time it so as to not use any more torque then around 20ft lbs.

C4
    Last edited by C4IGrant; 08-03-12 at 11:53.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    In regards to timing a FH/MB, it has to be in a certain position while sitting on the barrel (hand tight). If it is too far off that mark, then I know that I will need to shim it to get it there.
    I can't give you a torque value, its just one of those things that I know it when I see it. A guess would be about 20ft lbs. So even using a crush washer, I would still time it so as to not use any more torque then around 20ft lbs.

C4
    Thanks Grant. I think I have an idea of what you're talking about here...if I had to guess, I would say that I'm more than likely over 20 ft/lbs, but I'll check on it.

Feedback Score
    great build and looks awesome to boot!are you sure that your lancer lower isn`t the billet model?i`ve heard of them going to new forged models,but you would think they would marked the model differently somewhat.i also have a lancer systems l15 lower less than a year old that i perceive to be billet that looks exactly like yours!i just went to their website and nothing is there regarding the forged models.i got mine from rainier arms,and agreed;these are very expensive,but very well worth the quality in my opinion.the only thing i feel they could`ve done to improve the lower, is provide a left handed(ambi)magazine release as well!

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsolla View Post
    great build and looks awesome to boot!are you sure that your lancer lower isn`t the billet model?i`ve heard of them going to new forged models,but you would think they would marked the model differently somewhat.i also have a lancer systems l15 lower less than a year old that i perceive to be billet that looks exactly like yours!i just went to their website and nothing is there regarding the forged models.i got mine from rainier arms,and agreed;these are very expensive,but very well worth the quality in my opinion.the only thing i feel they could`ve done to improve the lower, is provide a left handed(ambi)magazine release as well!
    Yes I am sure as it is hundreds less than it used to be.

We have 10 of these lowers in stock and they will sell for a retail price (with a standard block likw what is on mine) of $209.

C4
    Last edited by C4IGrant; 08-03-12 at 15:15.

Feedback Score
    Yes I am sure as it is hundreds less than it used to be.

We have 10 of these lowers in stock and they will sell for a retail price (with a standard block likw what is on mine) of $209.

C4
    thanks,that is awesome!my brother and a friend are looking to do a build each.i`ll let them know!

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsolla View Post
    thanks,that is awesome!my brother and a friend are looking to do a build each.i`ll let them know!
    We should have them up on the website soon AND we will be offering our LPK's with them!

C4

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    On the GB is it clock wise to make the GP smaller and Counter to open the GB up?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    When my funds build back up im gonna do a similar build by feburary. Cant decide what barrel (bcm ss or WC ss bull barrel). My question is why'd you op for a 16" barrel?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast