Thread: Grey Ghost Outlet

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Grey Ghost Outlet

Whats the verdict on this site? I'd like to get a couple of items for my upcoming trip to Europe and their prices seem fair.

Looking specifically at the WTT jackets.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I purchased a bunch of mag pouches from them about 6-8 months ago. They were on sale when I bought them. Everything showed up and looked great. The mag pouches actually had tactical tailor tags on them... Not sure of the relationship there.

I can't comment on the jackets but my experience was fine.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Grey Ghost has been quick to communicate, and always in stock when they said items were in stock. They started selling closeouts from TT, but have now started to make some of their own gear.

http://soldiersystems.net/2012/07/25...ey-ghost-gear/
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Vickers View Post
    It is a cheap Airsoft quality Eotech half ass knockoff- I just had a student with one in a basic class about a month ago and it laid down faster than a cheap hooker

Feedback Score
    I've purchased from them twice. First time when I got my shipping confirmation it showed a different color item than I had purchased (OD vs Coyote). I sent them an email asking if it was due to the pouches being out-of-stock, they said no it was their error and they would correct it. I replied that the color didn't matter if the order had already shipped and forgot about it until UPS showed up and Grey Ghost shipped both colors, but only charged me for one. I let them know and asked if they would pay return shipping and they said 'Nah, shipping costs are more than the pouches so just keep them'.
    They had a 50% off sale back in Jan and I picked this pack up for $45
    http://www.greyghostgear.com/packs/l...assault-pack-6
    Put money into things that are a good idea and cut money from things that are not...So I would buy a BCM upper (complete), shave down the FSB and install a quality one piece FF rail (my fav is the NSR). Then get a BCM BLEM lower.C4IGrant

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Good to know. I need a good jacket and WTT jackets go for around double.