Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Bravo Company USA, Inc.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    As for the customer service.
    My hammer pin broke, I emailed them on a saturday yes I said saturday morning and had an answer right back within minutes then they mailed me a new one out priority mail I received it a couple of days later. I am most certinaly going to buy more products from this company as they stand by there stuff and have exceptional customer service.

Thanks Paul, for building a great product and the great PR your company has.
    Last edited by nar472; 07-09-10 at 12:58.
    There are those who still think they are holding the pass against a revolution that may be coming up the road. But they are gazing in the wrong direction. The revolution is behind them. It went by in the Night of Depression, singing songs to freedom.

Garet Garrett 1938

Feedback Score

Fantastic customer service

I just want to thank Paul and BCM for their fantastic customer service. I am currently deployed to Afghanistan and not long ago I ordered a BCM gunfighter-charging handle to my house so it could be shipped out to me. The package was lost in the USPS. I wrote Paul and he had a new one shipped out to me the next day free of charge.
    Thank you Paul. You have gained a loyal customer. I plan on building my next rifle with your products when I get home.

Feedback Score
    +1 I am very pleased with Bravo Company's excellent service. They made my first purchase very easy and trouble-free. I got a call from them after placing an order for an upper to confirm the details to prevent fraud. I have never had another company do that.
    Thank you, we'll do business again soon

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    BCM is a great company. Placed order on Monday (holiday) in my hands Friday. They also called me to verify ship address to prevent fraud.
    Fantastic upper. Great Service. Great prices. Thanks BCM.

Will buy BCM again.
    "Run fast. Shoot straight. Die proud." -Boba Fett

Trample the weak. Hurdle the dead.

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems." -Ryan Job

Feedback Score
    Great Company, Great Products! Got my BCM 16" Middy Upper and BCM BCG at great price!
    Last edited by Hayuya; 07-14-10 at 23:32.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Got my BCM blem lower today, it looks great! Hardly anything wrong with it and it shipped fast, thanks!
    "There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

Gen William Thornson, U.S. Army

Feedback Score
    Just picked up a Bravo SPR upper..VLTOR vis 12 with a VLTOR vc1 comp...bad ass. Quick shipping and I even got a cool BCM hat...

Feedback Score
    Ordered the BCM/VLTOR Mod3 Charging handle and a few other goodies, Came as orderd in about 3 days...

Good Job, I'd order again...

NRA Patron Life Member

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Thumbs up Bravo Company

This is an outstanding company. Their products and customer service are excellent. I just emailed a question and had an answer back with in several min! I have bought from them many times and will be back again.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

BCM ROCKS!!!

I love BCM! I have made several purchases from them and the prices and products are excellent. Most recent was a 14.5 middy. WOW! Another winner. You cannot go wrong with BCM from any angle. Thank you BCM for providing the best products,prices and service anywhere!!!!

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast