Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Bravo Company USA, Inc.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Another outstanding transaction with Bravo Company U.S.A. I placed an order for a FDE B5 Enhanced SOPMOD Stock 18 July and like clockwork my stock arrived 22 July. My stock was well packed and protected from the folks at USPS and fits on my BCM mil-spec receiver extension easy but locks up tight with no movement.

Another big THANK YOU to everyone at Bravo Company.

Feedback Score
    bcm is always a pleasure to do business with. I have ordered numerous uppers, barrels, muzzle devices etc. and have always gotten my orders packed well and in a timely manner. can't say enough about them.

Feedback Score
    Thanks Bravo Company for the quick help when I was trying to order my BCM VTAC upper. I'm getting it tomorrow! You guys are great and please keep it up! God bless,

Levi
    "They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    Been dealing with Bravo Co for a couple years--outstanding products & service.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Bravo Company USA, Inc.

My BCM Middy 14.5" is nothing short of phenomenal. They put a great product with excellent customer service to back it.

Feedback Score
    When I order from BCM I know I am buying a whole lot of quality for not a whole lot more money than the lesser brands and more quality for less money than the overpriced brands.

Feedback Score
    Wanted to leave a shout out to BCM. Had a busted bolt/screw on a gas key. They sent me a return shipper and had back to me in five days, with a new carrier not just a new screw, including Labor day. Out Standing......

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Shout out to BCM. I ordered all necessary parts for a complete upper receiver build, sans barrel and gas block which I already had, from them. All parts came within the week, in excellent condition. Their "blemish/display" uppers have barely a mark on them and look better than some brand new ones I've seen.

Also ordered a B5 Enhanced SOPMOD in black.

Thanks for great shipping, good QC and customer service. And excellent pricing!

Feedback Score
    BCM is on the top of my go to list. Fair pricing, fast shipping and great products. Whats not to like? Thanks guys, you rock!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I used your parts on my last build and it's one nice piece of kit. Bravo to you bravo company.

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast