Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Bravo Company USA, Inc.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Thumbs up

Just completed another successful buy from BravoCo. Always a pleasure to do business with.
    --Josh H.

Feedback Score
    highly recommended!

Feedback Score
    Lightning fast shipping on my first order. THANKS!

Feedback Score

Thumbs up Excellent transaction!

I recently purchased a bunch of stuff from Bravo Company USA. I received my items in two days flat! Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised by the quick shipping. Some dealers like to sit on their butt for a day or two before shipping your stuff but not Bravo Company USA. I will certainly order from this great dealer again. Bravo!!!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    If Bravo Co. doesn't have it you don't need it !! Great to deal with and fast shipping stuff is to me in 3 days ... Now you guys just need to get some more of the BCM BCG's in so I can spend more money !!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Watch your six,

Andy

"Your parachute has a lifetime guarantee, if it fails bring it back and we'll replace it."

Feedback Score
    Most online dealers do a pretty good job of processing orders quickly. Bravo Inc. is no exception. Where a company stands out is how they deal with an issue.

I ordered a product from Bravo which I had to return during Xmas season. I emailed an inquiry after returning it, explaining that I was going to be out of town during my break and had hoped to use the product by then. Bravo not only overnighted the product to me at the address I'd be at, but also sent a bunch of free stuff too. Email was answered the same day even during the busy holiday season.

I couldn't help but be impressed and will always use them when I can. Thanks Paul!

PS I'm calling the item a "product" only because I'm not entirely sure it was defective. I emailed initially asking to send it in for inspection. I received an immeadite reply offering a refund or exchange.

Feedback Score
    Great company to deal with. Fast shipping, good prices, good communication. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    +2 for Bravo Company

Feedback Score

Bravo Co +10........................

I placed my very first order from Bravo Co. on 3/9/2008 at 8:40PM.
    I received my ship confirmation on 3/11 and received my order on 3/14!

Damn!!!! That's quick!

My order wasn't what I would consider being "special", it was a fairly low dollar amount but yet I was treated as though I spent a million.

I received a hat with my order and it, like the parts I ordered, are of excellent craftsmanship!

Thanks Bravo Company!
    You will be getting more orders from me!
    “Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!” Isaiah 5:20

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Well, here's a slightly different perspective.

I've sold a few things to them. They pay their bills right now and I think that says a ton about them.

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast