Thread: MOLLE pouch

Feedback Score

MOLLE pouch

Does anyone know of a MOLLE pouch that will fit a 4 ounce bottle of Slip 2000 EWL? I'm not looking for anything too big. I have a pistol mag pouch but its too narrow. Thanks for your help.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    What size pistol pouch have you tried? Why not find a container that will fit the pouch?

Normally, oil is not carried in pouch on your vest or belt. Just curious what the purpose you envision the pouch and oil for. I honestly can say I never worried about oil other than in my ruck or a very small bottle in my admin pouch, but I am open to suggestions
    ParadigmSRP.com

Feedback Score
    The only pistol pouch I tried was a Spec Ops brand double pistol pouch that I bought about 10 years ago. I also tried one that was built into a chest rig. Both pouches are big enough to hold a G21 mag.
    I just thought it would be nice to carry some oil and basic cleaning supplies on my person as opposed to my ruck. Now that you mention it I could buy one of the kits that has the two ounce bottle and when that runs out I can always top it off. I had thought about it a little earlier this afternoon.