Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: MSBS - new Polish assault rifle

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O View Post
    why do all carbines look the same to me anymore?

seriously... when are we getting rail guns and plasma rifles and lasers?

someone wake me up when I can get guided projectiles for my 5# rifle.
    There is a current trend on the next gen stuff for sure, it seems like every few months another company brings out new design that looks oddly familiar at the same time. Oh well more options for the consumer.

And yes when the plasma stuff comes out i'll be first in line.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    Very interesting Montrala.

Any high round count/environmental endurance test done on the weapon yet? If so, what were the results?
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason0311 View Post
    What about the grenade launcher? Any info on it? It seems backwards to me.
    Grenade launcher is prototype as well. It will be shot this month. It opens to the left side by pushing button in front of it's triggerguard and opening is spring assisted. There is "window" on right side to assist opening in case spring fails. Trigger is DAO.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerinTPA View Post
    Very interesting Montrala.

Any high round count/environmental endurance test done on the weapon yet? If so, what were the results?
    Gen 1 prototypes (bulky ones) had (with good results and findings were implemented in newest version), but Gen 4 is still subject to long term testing. Test will follow Polish Army acceptance test schedule, that is patterned after Soviet procedures. For example 10.000 rounds without single part failure, shooting with barrel end filled with sand and other clever test. Reliability and durability will basically be tested against baseline set by wz.96 Beryl (AK type rifle in 5.56). MSBS is expected to deliver much better shootability and accuracy in lighter, more ergonomic and configurable package, without any trade-off to AK durability and reliability. Everybody is expecting to still find lot of problems in MSBS. Every new design has them.
    Montrala

I'm sponsored competition shooter representing Heckler&Koch, Kahles, Hornady and Typhoon Defence brands in Poland, so I can be biased

http://montrala.blogspot.com

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    This is too much. There's a gold mine of Polock/Piston jokes right here.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Montrala

I'm sponsored competition shooter representing Heckler&Koch, Kahles, Hornady and Typhoon Defence brands in Poland, so I can be biased

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by montrala View Post
    Wow... are those big dudes, or could this actually be not-a-monstrosity in the handguard area like so many of the "next gen" carbines?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    Wow.

That bears a strong resemblance to the ACR.
    This.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by KalashniKEV View Post
    Wow... are those big dudes, or could this actually be not-a-monstrosity in the handguard area like so many of the "next gen" carbines?
    Handguard is actually rather slim. It feels good in hand with thumb over top grip. But I'm used to HK416 handguard, so almost every other feel slim to me
    Montrala

Feedback Score
    Good to see our jet-Z CQBS-BL suppressor there.

Regards!

Tuukka Jokinen
    Ase Utra sound suppressors

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Montrola:
    what is that pistol mentioned in the artilce you linked? That looks interesting as well.
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast