Thread: "New" but damage DD 6.8spcII Complete Upper

Feedback Score

"New" but damage DD 6.8spcII Complete Upper

So here it is guys, I am taking a huge loss over my noob mistake. This upper was going to be my hunting upper so I had intentions of removing the rail and selling to offset the cost of the upper since i really dont need the rail system. The rail and FSB were taken off at one point so there is a little sctaching around the FSB pins but the barrel nut was never taken off. When i was going to I was impatient on waiting for my vice block to come in i went a head and put the upper in a vice.

So the receiver has a minor bend just below the ejection port hinder the movement of the BCG.

This is a simple and easy fix with a new receiver, a 100$ fix but I am so pissed and feel sick about the error i made I am just going to sell the upper at this point.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/110...rd-flash-hider

This link is to the upper minus the vertical grip and rear sight. As you can see it is expesive and i am taking a huge loss for what will be a 100$ fix or a free fix if you already have a stripper or complete upper receiver waiting.

The upper was never fired

Asking 775$ shipped and will include 2 boxes of spc ammo 1 remington and 1 SSA and the DD wrench so you can make the fix. Will entertain offers but please dont low ball me as I am already taking a 300$ hit and will just keep it and get a new receiver if i have to.

Pics will be posted when I get home. PM me if interested.
    Last edited by murphman; 08-17-12 at 18:33.
    "If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen"

-Samuel Adams, 1776

Feedback Score
    pics added
    "If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen"

-Samuel Adams, 1776

Feedback Score
    Upper is no longer for sale, after receiving a PM from Iraqgunz yesterday getting me straightened out I am going to keep the upper.

-Samuel Adams, 1776