Thread: Bonded FMJ

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Bonded FMJ

Fact checking...

Anyone aware of commercially available .223 training/economy load that utilizes bonded FMJ?

In the alternative, such a bullet available as a component?
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    The only item that might come close to that is the electroplated FMJ bullets that CCI/Speer make and I'm not sure they have FMJ rifle bullets like that.

What is the perceived need for such a projectile?

There are some very expensive large bore rifle bullets that may be considered bonded, like the Woodleigh's but they are for shooting elephants, buffalo, etc. and are so constructed so that NO deformation takes place that would cause the penetration to become curved or diminished.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dobbs View Post
    The only item that might come close to that is the electroplated FMJ bullets that CCI/Speer make and I'm not sure they have FMJ rifle bullets like that...What is the perceived need for such a projectile?...There are some very expensive large bore rifle bullets that may be considered bonded, like the Woodleigh's but they are for shooting elephants, buffalo, etc. and are so constructed so that NO deformation takes place that would cause the penetration to become curved or diminished.
    Thanks for the info.

No need whatsoever that I'm aware of, just part of a larger interesting statement from another source.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب