Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Better trigger for BCM

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by munch520 View Post
    Don't cry
    Last edited by CLJ94104; 08-23-12 at 19:11.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wetidlerjr View Post
    "SSA...It is recommended for demanding applications such as Squad Designated Marksman (SDM) rifles, Law Enforcement use, and Close Quarters Battle (CQB) and mid-range carbine work."
    ~ Geissele

Yeah, that's what I'm running on (both) my service rifles.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Nah! I'm running that trigger in my iron sight camo gun. It's a serviceable trigger. Pappabear is a "Spa" shooter.... Lattes and fresh fruit.... He's lost his inner redneck. I have to ugly us up with nasty beard just so people still think were SEAL Team 6,7, and 8.
    Back up Jack, He's on a roll. No boy from Kintuck can lose his inner redneck. Wait a second, I thought we were 9, 10 and 11 this
    week
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    OP

Sure you can upgrade to any of the brands aforementioned in this thread, but is something actually wrong with the stock trigger that came with your BCM?

While most of my rifles are Ponies, my wife does have a BCM and she get hits on steel at 200 all day every day with the stock trigger.

All the rifles on my place have the stock triggers. If I was shooting long range precision matches I might consider a Gieselle or something along those lines, but me thinks the standard USGI config is good to go.

Just my two cents.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BangBang77 View Post
    OP

Sure you can upgrade to any of the brands aforementioned in this thread, but is something actually wrong with the stock trigger that came with your BCM?

While most of my rifles are Ponies, my wife does have a BCM and she get hits on steel at 200 all day every day with the stock trigger.

All the rifles on my place have the stock triggers. If I was shooting long range precision matches I might consider a Gieselle or something along those lines, but me thinks the standard USGI config is good to go.

Just my two cents.
    Damn! Again we totally agree.

I've kinda given up on making this point... because people don't want to hear it.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I really like my Geisselle SSA-E & SSA triggers (recently replaced the stock GI trigger on my carbine with an SSA because I found one on sale) and I really like them both. However, there was nothing wrong with the stock GI trigger on my carbine after I lubed it with grease.

The SSA-E makes it easier to hit small targets at longer ranges (200 yards and more) but minute of silhouette inside 100 yards was just as easy with the GI trigger
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Geissele.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456